CATALYZER DATA LAB
Data Science Engineer
Divergent thinking from common is the only winning course
PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP INTELLIGENCE
- Emotion triggers and projection patterns to the level of an Individual
- From scattered communications and actions (voice, video, images, text, sensors)
- Extraordinary Opportunity: no direct competitors
We are looking for exceptional engineers and scientists. No neuroscience nor hyperbolic graph experience is required: talent and drive matter far more. We expect most of our team to come from other areas and industries.
Catalyzer DataLabs extracts People Insights from dark data and maps it into hyperbolic graphs.
- Journalization: time series of fast data sources.
- Web, enterprise data enriching comprehension: what we say and what we do aren’t always black and white. With emotions and deep situational context, we infer true embedded people insights.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on engineer to become an expert in People Insights and Catalyzer Partner program and to lead a growing internal team.
The Machine Learning (Comprehend) Engineer will lead our effort to recognize and understand people and their environments, including: adapting and improving state of the art methods in machine vision and natural language processing; design and implementation of validation tests and the ML artifacts which pass them; and forecasting, planning, and communicating future developments with co-creators.
Ideal candidates will also have practical experience working with best modern engineering practices, languages, and systems for this highly collaborative, practical, and impactful research-engineering role.
- Grasp theoretical concepts and extract technical requirements to be able to co-create.
- Develop and maintain team’s expertise in state-of-art of vision and natural language processing.
- Develop and maintain team’s expertise in state-of-art timelined data mapped into hyperbolic graph embeddings.
- Lead the animation of imperfectly-understood algorithms and ideas in machine comprehension of people.
- Convey functional requirements of algorithms in development in time for co-creators to plan.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and research team members.
- Expert in developing scalable and parallel algorithms in Spark, Go, Scala, and/or Python.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, TensorFlow and MLLib or competitive technologies.
- Comfortable with the practice of test-driven development, and excited by the prospect of leading the charge toward validation-driven development.
Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment. Demonstrated experience working in matrix environments (that is, where direct line authority is not present) is also preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Entrepreneurial experience in starting your own venture is preferred.
Catalyzer is a fast growing environment. We love to foster and promote people into positions where they shine. If your desires are to continuously create, we have a roadmap which accommodates you. If your ambition is to manage, we will have opportunities, too!
Depends on capabilities
Calayzer llc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resume, LinkedIn and coverletter to email@example.com