Catalyzer in Japan
Divergent thinking from common is the only winning course
PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP INTELLIGENCE
- Emotion triggers and projection patterns to the level of an Individual
- From scattered communications and actions (voice, video, images, text, sensors)
- Extraordinary Opportunity: no direct competitors
Are you a creator? Are you confident in your areas of expertise?
Market Development enables 360 aspects of programs focused on creators, investors, and businesses and the relationship support for the stakeholders.
- Japan Market Development discovers and builds trust with Japanese Entrepreneurs, Investors, Direct Customers, and Channel, Alliance and Academic Stakeholders to understand requirements.
- Success is measured in terms of Lifetime Value of Relationships vs. traditional sales metrics only.
- Development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Assign and monitor the work of systems analysis and program staff, providing business support and direction.
- Plan and direct resource schedules as well as project budgets.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with management to ensure Catalyzer Partner objectives are met.
- Cross-functional focus on the delivery of Catalyzer Partner solution to achieve market and success metrics.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on entrepreneur to become an expert in Human Chemistry Intelligence and Catalyzer Partner program and to lead a growing internal team and Japan ecosystem of external stakeholders.
- 1 years+ experience in experience in strategic consulting, program development, business development, sales management and/or related positions
- 1 year+ technical experience at the systems level is a plus. This is a hands-on position that desires a background in systems level development and the technical judgment that comes from such a background.
- 1 year+ of management experience delivering highly impactful business programs is preferred.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, entrepreneurial, management, and writing skills required
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Strong Japanese and English communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of idea through lab and program management.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area preferred. Prefer 1 year+ of strategic consulting, program development, business development, sales management and/or related experience.
- Occasional travel
Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment. Demonstrated experience working in matrix environments (that is, where direct line authority is not present) is also preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Entrepreneurial experience in starting your own venture is preferred.
Catalyzer is a fast growing environment. We love to foster and promote people into positions where they shine. If your desires are to continuously create, we have a roadmap which accommodates you. If your ambition is to manage, we will have opportunities, too!
Depends on capabilities
Calayzer llc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resume, LinkedIn and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org