CATALYZER DATA LAB
Divergent thinking from common is the only winning course
PEOPLE RELATIONSHIP INTELLIGENCE
- Emotion triggers and projection patterns to the level of an Individual
- From scattered communications and actions (voice, video, images, text, sensors)
- Extraordinary Opportunity: no direct competitors
We are looking for exceptional engineers and scientists. No neuroscience nor hyperbolic graph experience is required: talent and drive matter far more. We expect most of our team to come from other areas and industries.
Catalyzer DataLabs extracts People Insights from dark data and maps it into hyperbolic graphs.
- Journalization: time series of fast data sources.
- Web, enterprise data enriching comprehension: what we say and what we do aren’t always black and white. With emotions and deep situational context, we infer true embedded people insights.
This is an opportunity for a hands-on engineer to become an expert in People Insights and Catalyzer Partner program and to lead a growing internal team.
The Training Engineer will lead continuous improvement process, including: codification of requirements, continuous validation, internal tool development, and refactoring of our patent-pending automatic summarization and association technologies (built with deep machine learning, reinforcement learning, and possibilistic analytics).
Ideal candidates will also have practical experience operating machine learning, artificial intelligence, and emotion sensing artificial intelligence algorithms for this highly collaborative, creative, and impactful engineering position.
- Develop and maintain team’s expertise in relevant open-source and/or commercial technologies.
- Anticipate and solve functional requirements of emerging machine learning algorithms.
- Communicate effectively with engineering and research team members.
- Grasp theoretical concepts and extract technical requirements to build helpful components.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative team with minimal procedural guidance.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluency with Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices.
- Proficiency in the implementation and optimization of parallel and distributed algorithms
- Knowledge of Go, Scala, and Python.
Ideal candidates will also have practical experience working with best modern engineering practices, languages, and systems for this highly collaborative, practical, and impactful research-engineering role.
Duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment. Demonstrated experience working in matrix environments (that is, where direct line authority is not present) is also preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
Entrepreneurial experience in starting your own venture is preferred.
Catalyzer is a fast growing environment. We love to foster and promote people into positions where they shine. If your desires are to continuously create, we have a roadmap which accommodates you. If your ambition is to manage, we will have opportunities, too!
Depends on capabilities
Calayzer llc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send resume, LinkedIn and coverletter to firstname.lastname@example.org